What are the biggest challenges a special needs parent faces when finding work?
I can certainly think of a few from my life!
- Care-giving routines – Potty or diaper changes, bathing, medicine schedules, feedings, specialty meal preparation
- Therapy appointments – right now we have 1.5 hours of therapy two times a week!
- Doctor appointments – Neurologists, specialists, neuro-psych evaluations (take a full day!), long distance travel to specialists (one of our’s is over 2 hours away)
- Attending special conferences for your disease
- Volunteer work
- Extra help with education, learning etc
- Loud noises! My daughter will randomly make loud screeching, very hard to have a ‘phone-based’ job.
Those reasons alone are the reasons why I am more attracted to income revenue streams that allow me to circumvent those challenges. Starting a blog is a one way you can work around your schedule and in your current environment. But what if you don’t have the blog, the know-how, or the energy to maintain all that is needed?
Get paid to write for a living! We’re not talking about being an Author of a novel, but rather finding paying gigs for your articles.
How do I know if this is right for me?
- Can you pick a topic, do basic research and write something you’ve learned?
- Can you type? I’m not talking about single finger picking and letter hunting! Learning to type would be ideal to maximize profits by typing FAST!
- Do you like spending time sitting at a computer or laptop?
- Do you have lots of ideas just waiting to jump out onto a computer screen?
- Don’t have a blog or want to maintain them, but want to get paid to write?
- Already have a blog but want to maximize your talent for writing by adding an additional revenue stream?
Here are a few benefits to consider about writing paid articles
- Work on your own time
- Multiple income revenue streams – paid per article, recurring income (write once, get paid for it over and over)
- Ability to work freelance, OR scale it up a notch to start a full fledged writing business
- Work part-time, full-time it’s up to you
How to get started getting paid for writing articles
- Make sure you have excellent typing skills. Need some practice? Visit http://typingagent.com/ and use their free demo.
- Search for job listings for paid writers. There are 36 types of writing and markets to get paid. Article Writing, Biography writing for others, business letters, business plans, blog forum monitors, creative writing, ebooks, editor, proofreader and more. You can do a simple Google search for this like “dog article submissions”. Or go to Elance.com , Freelancer.com . To get a full list of paid gigs to apply to without having to search multiple sites, check out Writer Help Wanted.
- Write persuasively. Depending on the type of market you are writing for, you’ll need to effectively write the content in a way that meets your client’s goal.
- For maximizing your income pick a market that allows for passive and recurring income options. Get paid to do the work just once. Writer Help Wanted teaches you how to evaluate each type of writing and provides you with all the ways to squeeze the most income out of this option over and over again.
While you can do this all on your own, I highly recommend that if you are SERIOUS about making writing the way to earn an income from home as a special needs parent, then I suggest you get the Writer Help Wanted course.
This is what you get:
- Complete list of all the writing markets and exactly how you can apply them to make money
- Guide to how to make money with your writing RIGHT NOW! All the types and direct sources on how to start getting paid immediately. Supplement your income, or just get started right away earning income.
- How to get longer term work. What is the point in getting paid for one article when your bills keep coming every day? Learn how to make this a sustainable income source for your family.
- Get paid while you sleep (well if you can sleep!). Learn how to tap into a writing market that will pay you for the work you’ve done once and keep getting repeat paychecks over and over!
- Hone your skills to improve your market demand and higher pay rate! Take your writing skills to the next level by learning advanced writing techniques.
The Writer Help Wanted team has put all of this together for you in an affordable course. Complete with video lessons, actual case studies, and a complete job listings page to get started working ‘write’ away ( 🙂 sorry I could not resist!). Me personally, I purchased the course as a way to help supplement and maximize how I earn money with work I’m already doing (writing for this blog). If I’m already writing, might as well squeeze all the profit I can to reach my goals right?
How much is it?
The Writer Help Wanted course is $47. Many job listings inside show payments from $15-$60 per article! You can easily earn that back with your first article or two! There is also a money back guarantee, so if you don’t like what you see, you can get a full refund!
Are you already a writer? If so, what are some profitable ways or sites where you are earning an income through your writing? Drop me a comment below!
Have a special day!